Gary and Heather's Wedding Cake

This was our first Wedding cake. My (Dawn's) brother and Heather were getting married on the beach in Stone Harbor, NJ. They rented a house for the week there and all of their closest family members. It was awesome having my brother and husband helping me tort, filling and cover the cakes. 
 The top tier is white cake with raspberry chambord filling and white chocolate buttercream. Middle tier is Dark chocolate with raspberry chambord and chocolate mouse and the bottom tier is a french vanilla with raspberry chambord with white chocolate buttercream....The cake was delicious..... 
 I made the Cala Lilies with white gum paste and dusted with yellow shimmer powder on the inside of the flower.
I covered the cake with scrolls using royal icing and adding silver dragees at the end of each. My sister-in-law bought this silver wire ribbon to put around the bottom of the cake tiers. The M on the top of the cake is a sterling silver M that Heather and Gary bought for their cake topper. To add an added touch I sprayed Shimmer pray onto the cake. Everyone LOVED the cake...I was very proud.