Easy Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing



Ok, well we know that this blog is all about how awesome we are at cake decorating and cupcake and cookie recipes. However, I tried these cinnamon rolls the other day and they were so easy and so delicious, I thought i'd share.
I took a roll of Pillsbury dinner rolls (butter flavor). I rolled the entire roll into a ball and rolled it out on my pasty mat. I brushed melted butter over the dough. In a small bowl, I put sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and crushed walnut. I'm not sure about the amounts, because I did it by eye. I spread the mixture over the dough and rolled it length wise. I cut it into 6 equal pieces. I put them into the oven for 18 minutes and brushed the tops with butter. While they are in the oven, I melted about a tablespoon of butter and 1/4 of a cup of cream cheese in a small bowl. I added 1 teaspoon of vanilla and powdered sugar until correct consistency. When the rolls were done I took them out and drizzled the icing on them. They were so easy and very delicious.